MOOD ARCHITECT 3 PACK
3 Jars – Mood Architect D3 2000iu & 5HTP 100mg
Recommended those living stressful lives-new parents, students, those lacking in or struggling to sleep, those with lifestyles which limits access to sunlight
Formulated to avert stress related hair loss by using premium superfoods to regulate emotions, appetite and sleep cycle.
Consumer trials report:
Feeling more peaceful within 7 days
Decreased anxiety response within 7 days
Improved sleep cycle within 10 to 21 days
Supports: Mood Wellness, Feelings of anxiety
Vegan | Cruelty-free | Gluten free
Contains: 1 months supply (2 per day) or 2 months supply (1 per day)
Mood Architect is a unique blend of high performance, plant based nutrients to help design your emotions naturally. 5HTP is a precursor to serotonin, the ‘feel good’ chemical messenger which helps regulate our emotions, appetite and sleep cycle. Mood Architect’s 5HTP is from the griffonia seed cultivated in the sun soaked lands of Ghana, Africa. Our vitamin D3 is sustainably sourced from the plant organism-lichen to provide your daily micro infusion of plant based sunshine. Who is Mood Architect ideal for? For people who live a stressful lifestyle, new parents, students, those working long hours, party long hours, lacking in sleep, those struggling with sleeping or have a way of life which limits the amount of sun that physically touches their skin Unit amount 60 Capsules - one to two months supply If on prescription anti-depressant medication, or pregnant, please check with your Doctor before use.
Take 1 to 2 per day. Can be taken whole or opened and put into any cold drink or yogurt. Take at anytime of day after meal.
Serving Size per 1 Capsule Vitamin D3: 50µg (2000IU) 20mg Lichen Extract, Fractionated coconut oil, D Alpha Tocopherol, Arabic gum, Corn Syrup, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate 5-HTP: 100.00 mg Ghanaian Griffonia Seed Extract - (Griffonia simplicifolia) Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose Where are the ingredients from? D3 sustainably cultivated in the UK from lichen. Lichen is a composite organism of (or a cross between) algae and fungi The 5HTP is sustainably sourced from Ghana, Africa. 5HTP is extracted from a plant Griffonia simplicifolia natural, isolated nutrients and herbal extracts with a credible scientific benefit. Achieve your emotional balance. SuperFoodLx uses a 100mg of standardised extract to provide the smallest, nutrient dense capsule with zero unnecessary bulking agents to create the UK's most premium 5-htp and vitamin D blend. The addition of the Corn Syrup, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate is currently the only way to extract and stabilise the lichen - it is a minute amount of a salt and sugar reduction. This specific blend is the only of its kind in the UK Why these two ingredients? Vitamin D and 5HTP are instrumental in positively guiding are emotional chemical response to cope with stress and mood disorders in a productive way • 100% natural 5-htp from griffonia seed • Vegan D3 from plant lichen (most vitamin D sources come from sheep wool) • easy to swallow • eco-friendly, UV protected glass packaging.
Vitamin D3 Research has shown that vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one study, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms. 5HTP Research has shown that 5HTP may reduce the risks of panic attacks and symptoms of panic, as well as anxiety and emotional stress.
Research also indicates that 5HTP may be effective in helping to alleviate depression as well as being recognised as being instrumental in regulating ones appetite. What is 5-htp?
• 5-htp crosses the blood-brain barrier and goes through a decarboxylase process to become serotonin (5-ht).
• absorption of 5-htp is not influenced by other amino acids & therefore it can be taken with or without meals, without losing its efficacy.
• 5-htp has a much higher efficacy than tryptophan which is available in small amounts in foods such as red meats & seeds because tryptophan cannot cross the blood brain barrier without the help of transporter molecules.
• the therapeutic administration of 5-HTP may be efficient in depression, fibromyalgia, suppressing appetite and insomnia
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]. 1. Keszthelyi D, Troost FJ, Masclee AM. Understanding the role of tryptophan and serotonin metabolism in gastrointestinal function. Neurogastroenterol. Motil. 2009; 21: 1239–1249.
2. Birdsall TC. 5-Hydroxytryptophan: A clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Altern. Med. Rev. 1998; 3: 271–280.
3. von Sano, T., L-5-Hydroxytryptophan-(L-5-HTP) Therapie*. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 1972. 26(1): p. 7-17.
4. Jangid, P., et al., Comparative study of efficacy of l-5-hydroxytryptophan and fluoxetine in patients presenting with first depressive episode. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 2013. 6(1): p. 29-34.
5. Cangiano et al Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan. American Journal of Clinicial Psychology Symptoms of Vitamin D Unlike other vitamins, vitamin D functions like a hormone, and every single cell in your body has a receptor for it. Vitamin D deficiency is very common. It's estimated that about 1 billion people worldwide have low levels of the vitamin in their blood 6 common risk factors for vitamin D deficiency • Having dark skin. • Being elderly. • Being overweight or obese. • Living far from the equator where there is little sun year round. • Always using sunscreen when going out. • Always staying indoors. 8 signs of vitamin D deficiency
1. Getting sick or infected often
2. Frequent fatigue and tiredness
3. Bone and back pain
5. Slow wound healing
6. Loss in bone density
7. Hair Loss
8. Muscle Pain What is S.A.D? Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) have similar symptoms to normal depression. Symptoms usually start in the autumn or winter and improve in the spring. The nature and severity of SAD varies from person to person. Symptoms can include;
• lethargic and sleepy during the day
• finding it hard to wake up
• difficult to concentrate
• increased appetite
• persistent low mood
• feeling irritable
• feeling stressed or anxious
• a reduced sex drive